Mission and Values
The Institute for Design and Construction is committed to providing effective resources for affordable continuing education intended to improve increased awareness of best practices for the health, safety, and welfare for consumers and professionals associated with the allied design and construction trades.
- Affordability and Quality – to provide affordable classes without compromising quality
- Collaboration – to open the door for further collaboration in the allied design and construction trades
- Integrity and Commitment – to be both reliable and dedicated to the students we serve and the services we provide
- Responsiveness – to be open to suggestions and to make available the best learning environment we are capable of creating
- Learning and Resources – to provide a resource for professionals to further their education
Contact us at: 866-518-5780 for information on class and enrollment details.
Content Last Updated on:
April 26, 2013
All Pages maintained by CDSI Webmaster